Translate

Thursday 23 February 2012

Well, hello there.

So, hi.

This is my intro post, neat huh?

I'm not entirely sure how to leap into the world of blogging so I figured this might be a good way to start. You may be forced into watching me organize myself and figure this out, it may be painful.

What on earth do I hope to accomplish here? I already have a facebook, tmblr, pinterest and am an avid commenter on a lot of blogs and websites. But I often feel the need to share more in depth opinions, products and just toot my own horn without the feeling of shoving it down anyone's throats. It's here, if you want to read it please do. And comment. I love conversation.

So here's what you can expect: A lot of talk about kids, home and food (including some recipes). Pictures and rants about my crochet projects, some step by steps, links, free patterns and how to's. Definitely a few opinionated rants about life as a woman, wife and mother. And probably a few product rants, maybe even some funny stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment